A New MS Nursing Help Line!
What is the Accès SP/MS Access help line?
The Accès SP /MS Access help line is a nursing telephone consultation service for your MS related health concerns.
What are the benefits of the Accès SP/ MS Access help line?
A nurse will be available from 9:00am to 1:00pm to answer calls in person.
When can I call the Accès SP /MS Access help line?
The help line is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. If the nurse is busy on the line with another caller, you can leave a message during these hours. After 1 pm, please call back the next day.
How do I call the help line?
You may call the help line by calling the MS Clinic number at 514-398-1931.
What help can I get from call the Accès SP / MS Access help line?
We are here to help you with your MS related health questions such as:
- Dealing with a relapse
- How to manage symptoms
- Questions about medications
- Need for additional home or support services
- Emotional or social concerns
How can I prepare for my call to the Accès SP / MS Access help line?
- Please have your Montreal Neurological Hospital card and your list of medications ready.
- Make a list of your most important questions and concerns.
What if I need more help? You may:
- Call back another day for another phone consultation
- Request a private personal consultation, by phone or in-person, with the nurse who manages your care.
When should I call another resource other than the Accès SP / MS Access help line?
- Urgent health problems: Call 911 or go to the closest emergency room.
- For General Health questions or non-MS related issues, contact your family doctor or CLSC ( call 811) or go to a walk-in clinic near your home.
- For questions about the MS therapy you are taking, contact the support program nurse for company that makes your particular treatment.
What about my prescriptions?
- Please ask your pharmacist to send any requests for prescription renewals to fax# 514-398-7454.